Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Greetings!

Hello, my fellow Animal Enthusiasts!!

Allow me to introduce myself. You can call me Al. (Or if you get that reference; Paul. ;) )

I am originally from Nebraska & Montana:













For the last year and 9 months; I've been living in New York City:











In college I studied theatre performance and have desired to be a stage director since I was 16 years old. (Though that is NOT why I moved to the Big Apple. I will be here forever; even if I'm working as a street-cleaner... Seriously. Feel free to ask further questions if you think I'm kidding...)


And I say that partially to lead into; I've been OBSESSED with animals since I was basically alive. My amazing MOM doesn't even remember a time that I didn't love everything non-human...so there ya go! And my entire childhood (until the previously mentioned Age 16) was about being a veterinarian, a wildlife biologist, or a wildlife veterinarian (depending on the year) and the main goal was to go to Africa to save the cheetahs. That passion is definitely taking over again!



Theatre is AWESOME and I still want to direct...but animals are kind of the greatest things ever and I really needed to get out my crazy-borderline-insane-passion...so here we are! :D

(Don't worry...that'll be the first and LAST one of those...I can't handle it.)

This will be a fun and friendly place to read stories of Al's past, present, and future New York City dog-sitting & walking adventures; favourite fierce animals and fun facts about them; and maybe recounting some awesome Al-On-Animal stories from my non-urban days. (Like the encounter with the baby rattle-snake...or the bat...or the 5 wild day-old bunnies I saved from a lawn mower...you know you can't deny your curiosity...)



And don't worry; this is for adults, and I talk like a Scottish Pirate (because I am one) so be prepared for some curse words and kick-ass stories! This is just the long-and-crazy introduction...I'll soon begin posting the shorter, awesome, realness. So thanks for reading....and stay tuned!!

All the very best,
-Al :)



No comments:

Post a Comment