Saturday, April 16, 2016

Forgive Me??

Hello, my Fellow Animal Enthusiasts!

I know it's been years...

Can you ever forgive me??

Well...I sure hope so! Because LOTS has happened, and though I'm not even sure where to begin...I CAN guarantee a very interesting Al's-U-A-A today! (I'll work on that... :P)

And away we GO.

It aaaaaalll begins with a BRILLIANT future-tattoo idea involving THIS gorgeous image:

With two magnificent eagles flying above her, like this:

Or maybe like this:


And instead of her cubs beneath her, there will be various animals like these:






























Or these:




The possibilities are endless, ever-changing, and EXCITING.
...And that's all the information I can currently disclose on that... :P

Teehee

But don't you worry, reader...there will be many more things to come...but for now, I leave you!! (Okay...it may not have been my MOST extensive or informative post yet...but it WAS interesting, as promised, eh?? ;) )

Know I love & appreciate you all!

Have a GREAT week, readers! Stay awesome!!

All the very best,
-Al :)

No comments:

Post a Comment