Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Chapter 2: Settled In

Hello, my fellow Animal Enthusiasts!

It has been one hell-of-a-GREAT week at Woofs N' Whiskers!! I'm still loving every second and am very happy to be more settled in my training and able to pick up my pace a bit more. I've even gotten to do the DOG feedings a few times...SUPER exciting!! I love it!! :D


And, of course, I've been getting much more acquainted with my KICK-ASS coworkers (who have apparently discovered this blog, and tell me they don't-hate-it, so a HUGE shout out to all of you! :P) But seriously...they are all AMAZING...and I promise I'm not just saying that because they may or may-not read this...I only type the truth here, folks! :D Oh! AND I finally got a work-shirt!! I'M OFFICIAL. Yeah!!

Really...it's been a GREAT week!! Tuna can vouch! 
There were SO many just... FANTASTIC animals that I was honoured to meet and work with this week! So here we go!! It's time for: Al's-Weekly-Photo-Montage-Of-Woofs-N'-Whiskers-Furry-Guests-That-Al-Loves-To-Pieces!! Or...you know...something much shorter... :P

Reggie & Pamuk, Watching The Rain!

The Adorable Rose (left) & Axl (Right) Claiming Their Chair!

"Pet Me!" Says Peanut Butter...Can't Stop For Even A Second! :P





































































Kokoi's First Day! A Much Happier Pup By The End Of The Week!

Lovely Luna! A Very Humble 3-Month Old Puppy! :D

That Was A HOT Day; Bailey Never Left The Pool! :P

The B-E-A-UTIFUL Becker!! I LOVE YOU BUDDY!!

Representing The Felines This Week: Crazy Simmy! Love You, Kitty!!
Good Ole' Azi; Enjoying The Shade, Frog-Style! ;)











































































































































Bucko!!! You're The BEST, Buddy!!!

You're My Boy, Blue!!! (Both A Movie Quote AND The Truth! :P)




























Aoifa Had A Bit Of Drool She Needed To Shake Off, There! :D


















































And finally, folks...if I MUST choose again... Al's #1 Love Of The Week... Is:
TUNA THE BEAR
I've Fallen In Love With This Big-Ole' Tibetan Mastiff!! Also...Tuna The Bear?? GREAT NAME.
I'm Very Glad We Have A Kennel Large Enough For Ya, Buddy! :P
Such A Big, Happy, Dog!! Just Look At That Mug!! :D
Being Adorable Is Tiring... WE ALL LOVE YOU, TUNA!! Enjoy Being Home, Buddy!!!

It's been an amazing seven-days...and I can't wait for the next seven!! Thanks to everyone for reading this blog...you all rock!! I look forward to recounting my future adventures!! :D


Have a GREAT week, readers! Stay awesome!!

All the very best,
-Al :)



No comments:

Post a Comment